HIRE AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS A designated person must take responsibility for the event and sign this agreement.
The designated person agrees to pay for any damage to the complex during the event.
If you intend to sell alcohol, a Licence MUST be obtained. This can be obtained Online from the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation.
Evening events involving the serving of Alcohol are considered to be high-risk events and require a $500.00 security deposit.
The event must be registered with the Victoria Police through the Partysafe initiative and proof of registration must be attached to the invoice when paying the hire fee. If the event requires extensive set up or rehearsal time in the 24 hour period prior to the event and there are no prior bookings there will be a one off utilities charge of $50. No set up time is available outside the 24hrs without incurring an additional $50 charge The Tatura Civic Halls Committee reserves the right to refuse any booking they consider is not suitable for the complex.
IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE LOW HIRE COSTS OF TATURA’S CIVIC HALLS COMPLEX THE HALL MUST BE LEFT IN A SUITABLE CONDITION FOR THE NEXT PERSON TO HIRE THE COMPLEX. IN ORDER TO DO THIS WE WOULD ASK YOU TO:
- Pack all tables and chairs away in the store room as per instructions on the door of the store room.
- Ensure all food waste is placed in rubbish bags provided and placed in the red lidded rubbish bins. Ensure only re-cyclic material such as cans bottles etc. are placed in the yellow lidded recycle bins provided.
- Sweep the hall floor using the mop brooms provided for the purpose.
- If the kitchen is used, ensure all crockery is washed, dried and placed back in their respective cupboards.
- Wipe all stainless steel surfaces clean and mop the kitchen floor. All cleaning equipment is located in the room marked “Cleaning Equipment” just inside the kitchen entrance.
- When leaving, ensure all Electrical, Gas, Lighting and Refrigeration is turned off and prop the Fridge doors open.
- Inspect Toilet Areas for any damage or undue mess.
- Provided there are no prior bookings, cleaning must be completed on the following day by 10am. If there are prior bookings, cleaning must be completed at the conclusion of your event.
- Lock all exit doors when leaving.
- Replace door key in ‘key-safe’ after event
We thank you for your cooperation.